Monday 28 March 2016

Eating Out: Charlie's Raw Squeeze Everton Park

Yep, more Charlie's. I was filling in for someone at our smallest clinic, and it was a quiet day, and that clinic is even a bit closer to Charlie's than my regular clinic, so off I went! You can see the other things I have had from Charlie's here.

I picked up the Liquid Gold Juice (pineapple, pear, lemon, apple, $7 for large) for one of the nurses, who said it was good though it was hard to pick the other flavours over the pineapple.

Liquid Gold Juice from Charlie's Raw Squeeze Everton Park


For my smoothie I had the Superfood Acai Smoothie (acai, frozen banana, cacao, goji berries, dates, almond milk, $10 for large) and it was amazing! 10/10 would recommend.

Superfood Acai Smoothie from Charlie's Raw Squeeze Everton Park


I also had the Blended Peanut Butter Bowl (cacao, peanut butter, banana, coconut water, $15 for large), which was nice but needed more peanut butter. I am a peanut butter fiend and require large amounts of peanut butter to be satisfied.

Blended Peanut Butter Bowl from Charlie's Raw Squeeze Everton Park


I got my favourite salad to take home for dinner the Black Bean, Kale and Falafel Salad. This is so good, even though I have to pick little bits of capsicum out of the kale.

Black Bean, Kale and Falafel Salad from Charlie's Raw Squeeze Everton Park


I also picked up a Cloverly Cupcake White Forest Cupcake. This was a vanilla cupcake with black cherry jam filling, chocolate buttercream, shaved white chocolate and a cherry ($5.50). I wish there was more filling! The icing tasted oddly minty, so I am not sure if there was some strange cross over issues somewhere down the track. A nice cupcake, but I definitely prefer a traditional black forest style more.

White Forest Cupcake by Cloverly Cupcakes from Charlie's Raw Squeeze Everton Park


Charlie's Raw Squeeze at Charlie's Fruit Market - 473 South Pine Road, Everton Park, Brisbane - 3855 3966

Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Dim Sim yawning


Motion shot of Dim Sim yawning. She has such a fabulous pink tongue!

6 comments:

  1. I'd be all over that falafel salad. Dimsim has such an amazing tongue!!!! KITTYFACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salad is legit amazing, definitely their best offering!
    And Dim Sim's tongue is amazing! It is so pink and long and dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should tell this Charlie to open a shop in the USA ^__~ Your posts always look so yummy from this place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are opening up new stores all over Brisbane, so maybe the US will be next. ;)

      Delete
  4. The superfood acai smoothie looks so good!!!!
    Actually, it all looks good. The bowl, the salad (black bean and falafel - what a combo!) and the cupcake. Yum.
    And the kitty photo is hilarious ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love catching photos of cats while they are yawning.

      Delete