Monday 16 March 2009

Bring on the cold (or not)!

So, I am going on a holiday tomorrow. Over the sea! This makes me very excited, because it has been about seven years since I last went abroad. I am going to England, for a road trip of awesome with one of my best friends who lives over there. What this means is that I won't be blogging for a few weeks, but that this time I will have an actual good excuse, rather than just not quite getting around to it like the last couple of months.

So, the roadtrip is going to be insane! London, Canterbury, Dover, Brighton (and Vegan Fayre!), Salisbury, Bath, Avebury, Glastonbury, Stonehenge, The Cotswolds, Warwick, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Chester, The Peak District, The Lake District, Hadrians Wall, Edinburgh, York and Cambridge are all on the agenda, plus a few more.

What is also on the agenda is vegan eating! Lots and lots of it, in fact. YUM! So when I get back I shall have a bazillion things to blog about, in addition to all the blog posts I still need to blog. So expect a blogger-thon on my return!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited, eeeee!! Looking forward to the Fayre for sure, all those delicious treats. And I shall blather at you about fun stuff to see where i've been too! WHEEEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah, have a great trip and have a great time at the vegan fayre!

    I'll keep my fingers crossed that the weather keeps up for you because it's flippin gorgeous out there today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic time on holiday and remember to take pictures of everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Have a fantastic time and I look forward to a massive update of yummy foods you ate when you get back ;)

    ReplyDelete