- Late July Jalapeno Lime Tortilla Chips: I have been told that these are not too spicy, but I will remain suspicious until I try them myself. With a big vat of guac for cooling purposes.
- Lenny and Larry Complete Cookie Birthday Cake: I've had this cookie several times before. It is my favourite of their flavours.
- Organic Matters Southwest Chipotle Coconut Bacon Bits: More spicy? Good news! I have tried these and the heat is very gentle. So far I have had these sprinkled on peanut butter toast, which was nice.
- Well & Good Red Pancake Mix: This has raspberry and pomegranate in it, and I am very excited to try it.
- Tom & Luke Snackballs Peanut Butter and Cacao: I haven't had these yet but I know they will be good.
- Loving Earth Banoffee Bang Bang: I like other things I have had from Loving Earth, though I suspect this will fall into the too sweet category for me.
- Organic Noodle Kitchen Beetroot Noodles: I've used these before and they are nice, and also pretty. The box also included a recipe for using the noodles (which I don't need).
- Organ Super Snackers: I am always interested in savoury snacks.
- Sunwarrior Protein Powder: I am not so fussed on protein poweders. I think I have a recipe somewhere that required one, so I will save this for using up when I find it again.
Overall I was fairly happy with the contents of my box this month!
Cute Kitty Photo of the Post
As I mentioned, Dim Sim spends a lot of time on my lap these days. Sometimes I lie her on her back and scritch her tummy. She puts up with it, but as you can see she is a bit miffed at the indignity of it all.